How ADTRAC Can Help
ADTRAC will support you into either work, education or training. This is delivered by local teams across North Wales; to provide a personalised support & engagement programme. We offer:
- One to one intensive support
- Personalised action plans to guide you on your journey
- Support to develop confidence and overcome any barriers which prevent you from progressing.
- Wellbeing support including the opportunity to access provision for mild/moderate mental health needs from Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board.
- Access to training which will enable you to reach your goals.
- Employability support which will include a range of opportunities for you to achieve your goals.
The teams will work with you to develop your understanding, and support you in the direction that you want to go, so that you can build your confidence in your ability and skills. We will be able to support if you are:
- Aged 16-24 and not in education, training or employment.
- Living in North Wales (and not residing in a Communities First Area);
- Experiencing barriers which prevent you from progressing into either education, employment or training.
Please see our website for the contact number of your local team.
Address: Grŵp Llandrillo Menai, Coleg Llandrillo, Llandudno Road, Rhos-on-Sea, Conwy LL28 4HZ