How PACT Futures – Through The Gate Mentoring Can Help
The Through The Gate mentoring service combines a professional paid mentoring service with a volunteer mentoring service, provided by PACT Futures. The mentor works with the service users two weeks prior to their release and continues once through the gate and into the community for up to two weeks post-release, depending on the level of need.
Mentors will provide:
- intensive, individualised and targeted information
- advice and guidance; signposting to external resources
- brokerage of mainstream service support
- access to specialist interventions to overcome personal barriers and to encourage positive progression
- access to ongoing support regarding engagement and compliance with their licence requirements.